The Nigerian Television Authority is refreshing its logo. Members of the public who are skillful in graphics are hereby invited to compete in the NTA Refresh Competition. There is a fabulous prize to be won by anyone that emerges the overall winner. The competition runs between Friday 24th February, 2017 and Monday March 10th, 2017.
- All submissions should be original. NTA will not be liable in any case involving use of works not owned by the entrants.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Submissions close at 12 mid night 10th March, 2017.
- Submissions should specify color codes, fonts, and dimensions.
- Submissions should accompany an explanation on the rationale for your chosen concept
Participants are advised to take action still pictures of them as they work on the logo. These are to be submitted in JPEG or PNG formats at the same time with the entry. Members of the NTA family are also eligible to participate.
All entries are to be submitted in either .tif or .png formats to the office of the Executive Director Programs, NTA Headquarters, area 11, Garki- Abuja or email to email@example.com