(NAN) Nigerians are often impatient with their leaders, looking for results “with immediate effect”, a mindset left by long years of military rule.
President Muhammadu Buhari has been the target of criticism by this tribe of Nigerians, going by the critical posts in social media, sometimes bordering on plain abuse and hatred.
The same Nigerians can also show appreciation to a leader when they notice striking changes that the leader has effected. We share one of such posts on President Buhari trending on WhatsApp and some other platforms.
It is titled, End of the year ‘Change’ Update :
1. Sambisa Forest now a military garrison.
2. Nigerian (local) rice now a brand.
Lake rice is on sale in Lagos
3. No more free government money.
4. Celebrated Christmas without fuel scarcity and bomb blast.
5. Created 200,000 N-Power jobs and 10,000 police recruitment without charging application fee and without single loss of life.
6. No more subsidy scam. Nigeria no longer indebted to fuel importers.
7. Boko Haram Commander arrested in Lagos… end of the road to Boko haram menace in the North East.
8. Treasury Single Account policy implemented without any hesitation.
9. Nigeria now ranked 22nd largest economy in the world… 1st in Africa.
l believe Nigeria will be great once again…