137,295 Withheld As WAEC Releases 2016 Results

WAEC_Set_To_Announce_The_Release_Of_May-june_2015-2016_Results_On_Monday_f3380e3850715b6b38646fba74a7738eWaploaded.com_The 2016 May/June results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) were released on Friday, August 5, 2016.

The examinations body announced that it withheld the results of 137,295 candidates, representing 8.89 per cent of those who took the examinations.

The Head of Nigeria National Office, Nigeria, Mr Olu Adenipekun while briefing journalists explained that the withheld results are in connection with various cases of examination malpractice, adding, “the cases are being investigated and reports of the investigations will be presented to the appropriate committee of the Council in due course for consideration.”

According to him, a total number of 1,552,758 Candidates sat for the May/June examination.

He added that one million three hundred and seventy thousand forty nine (1,370,049) candidates, representing 88.72% obtained credit and above in three (3) subjects, while one million four hundred and thirty eight thousand six hundred and seventy nine (1,438,679) candidates, representing 93.16% obtained credit and above in two (2) subjects.

The portal for the result checking would be open to candidates on Saturday, August 6, 2016.

1. Promise Ihemere August 7, 2016, 11:25 pm

I am very happy now because I can now show my parent my result, I advice if you need somebody you can trust with you waec problems either upgrading or releasing your held result or any other problem here is Mr Austine number 08147291499Unbelievable after 2years of writing waec I finally made it. I want to say a very big thanks to a waec officer Mr Austine for helping me to upgrade my result. I went to check my result because I heard it was out, to my surprise I failed the three subjects I need most, I was so lost because I know if I tell my parents they won’t enroll for me again because it’s my third time , I decided to browse the Internet to see if I could get a link, and I came across a comment about Mr Austine how he has been helping a lot of people in upgrading and releasing their waec result, at first I doubted it if waec result can truly be upgraded, but something motivated me I decided to call him with this number 08147291499 , I explained everything to him about my result and he told me not to worry about it he will help me I sent him my exam details. And I did all what he asked me to do because I know he is my last hope. This afternoon he called me to go and recheck the result and I couldn’t believe what I saw he has already upgraded the three subject, I called him to thank him and asked what about the original result he told me that was the first thing he did before upgrading the one on the Internet,

2. Thanks to engr emm for helping me on my 2016 waec result . I failed my math and I was very unhappy but he help me change the result from f9 to c4 thanks to him . I will like to share his number in case you need his help in any waec problem call him on 08142977852 for help on how to Upgrade Your Subject To A1, B3 etc. Upgrading of Result Ongoing.100% real with proves see prove. Click the link below to view the prove. https://z-p3-scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/cp0/e15/q65/p720x720/13975390_872176079593581_4092550629123415763_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9

3. WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF CALL MR KALU TODAY ON 09032791610
    IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR KALU AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULT ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM PLEASE CALL MR KALU TODAY ON 09032791610 ___
    1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS
    MR KALU IS THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR INDEED HE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOD SENT TO RESTORE MY HAPPINESS… CALL MRKALU TODAY ON 09032791610

4. Babatunde Rukuyat August 11, 2016, 3:03 pm

Am happy to write and say a very big thank you to Mr Fadipo for helping me in realizing my held results also upgrade all my subjects to good grades,i never thought i could get help again for this is my second time of writing waec and i do not want to rewrite the third time again so i have to take any risk of me making sure i past this year waec because am tired at home seeing all my friends going to school and me doing nothing at home so i never trusted all this story of some one can get his or her result upgraded by any waec official but still yet i have to risk by giving it a try but to my greatest joy my waec result been held was release and upgraded within some hours,so i promised to testify his goodness on me due he warned not to post his number in the internet but i had to for others to benefit from what i also benefit from,here you can contact him on 08143068500.

5. WAEC GCE PROBLEM SOLVER IS HERE WITH THE HELP OF MR PIUS CALL TODAY ON 07017698629

IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT MR PIUS AND SOME OTHER WAEC OFFICIALS HAS COME TOGETHER AND SEES REASONS TO HELP SOME CANDIDATE WHO ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON THERE WAEC GCE RESULT…IF YOU ARE FACING ANY OF THESE PROBLEM CALL MR PIUS TODAY ON 07017698629 _

1) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

MR PIUS AND YOU WONT REGRET IT … CALL PIUS ON 07017698629

6. I saw a comment about him on the internet on how he has been helping many student upgrading and releasing their withheld result ‘I decided to call him’ and I have already gotten admission and I was using awaiting result and they are asking me about it ,and I don’t no when waec will release result so I contacted MR KUNLA and he told me to send my exam details which I did and I did all what he ask me to do because I don’t no were to put my hope on and I have had so many talk about him suprisly he called me to go and check my result and I did , I checked the result and it was released he didn’t only release it he make sure I didn’t fail any subject so if you need the same help you can call MR KUNLA on [08165708247] incase you give him a call let him know that i femi was the one that posted his number he warn me not to but i cant keep all this to my self because I don’t want you people to fall into the wrong hands so hurry and call [08165708247]

Read More http://www.naijalikerz.com/waec-gce-20142015-result-has-been-released/

7. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you…

OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- 07067768064

8. Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Faith last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one Johnson thanking Mr. Nicholas Bello on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Mr. Nicholas Bello the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right now am very happy and thankful to Mr. Nicholas Bello and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Mr. Nicholas Bello on his number. 07067768064 thank you very much sir and God bless you…

NOTE: CALL HIM NOW IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT : Tel- +2347067768064

9. WAEC UPGRADE,WAEC UPGRADE,WAEC UPGRADE
    call Mr Emma on 08158195899
    This is to inform the general public that upgrade of your waec ,
    and waec gce result has been made possible ,by Mr Emma and some other
    top waec officials ,who can together in seen the need to help some student .
    because most times some of our students would write waec for over four to five years just because of only maths or English,does this means that those student are dull ?….no no no,if you look at the internet you would see the story of a lady how wrote waec five times but graduated form the university with a frist class degree.this goes to show that a student cant be good in all student ,that why mr Emma is here to help you with that exam problem .he has also helped so many student upgrade and released their withheld result.he can also help with jamb ,neco upgrade and also with questions and answer before the exam,call Mr Emma on 08158195899,08158195899,08158195899,or by email him @ [email protected]

10. Good Day,

Are you a young man or woman seeking or interested in SUGAR MUMMY,GAY AND
    LESBIAN.Are you romantic,sexy,energetic and sexually active.Can you really
    satisfy a women in bed.DO YOU SEEK A SUGAR MUMMY,GAY PARTNER,LESBIAN
    PARTNER,LIFE PARTNER AND SUGAR DADDY.Here is the opportunity for you to get
    connected to RICH SUGAR MUMMIES,GAY AND LESBIAN IN NIGERIA.All you have to
    do is get back to us via our email address:[email protected] or mobile
    number 09031869738

the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are
    over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest
    surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right
    now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty
    God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same
    problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO
    on his number (08133846579)Thank you very much sir and God bless you….

12. RODRIGUEZ HERNADEZ October 4, 2016, 10:29 am

the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are
    over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest
    surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry right
    now am very happy and thankful to MR PETER EDUARDO and to the almighty
    God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same
    problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call MR PETER EDUARDO
    on his number (08133846579)Thank you very much sir and God bless you….

thanks

13. hello guys
    my 2016 withheld waec result has just been released with the help of a god fearing waec agent who helped me without extorting money from me,please to whom it may concern if you have any problems with your waec result kindly call him on 09052010791…its real,no scam

14. Out of my busy schedule, Am out here one more time to let you all that wrote WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE many years ago and the recent concluded WAEC EXAM AND THE ONGOING NECO EXAM to know that i am the only solution to your exam problems. Did you make mistake on your date of birth,your names,you did not write any subject well and need to get it upgraded,or you need answers to questions on the on going NECO EXAM and also you need to upgrade any of the exams you wrote in the past, The solution is here. If you know you wrote the just concluded WAEC and you know there are some subjects that you need upgrade on them, It is the right time to call now that the upgrading price is still very cheap and not on it high side. Because if the result is out it will be double the normal price. Is me personally making this post mr alex. My direct phone number is:07032076032 call to get every of your exam problems solved.

AGAIN I AM WARNING YOU ALL NOW OOO THAT I AM THE ONLY REAL WAEC OFFICIAL YOU CAN CALL FOR EXAM RUNS AND UPGRADE!! mr alex: . Beware of fake officials. Non here apart from me.

15. Good day friends’My, name is joy iam a native of Igbo Abia state. For 3 to 5 years now i have been writting Waec but i find it diffcult to come out in flying colour, but not until I met this gracious man God fearing called mr alex, who helped me to upgrading and released my withheld waec result,but at the beginning I thought he cannot help me or is not possible to release a witheld result, But I summond UP courage, I, did what he asked me to do, and just some few days he called me and asked me to check my result, then I did so and saw my result with a very good condition. Today, i’m very happy that i’m the most happiest person on Earth and also a student of Ibadan [IU]as a civil Engineering a student in 200 level,please for the sake of those who have the same problem I was before ,call:07032076032 for help, he is there to assist you in your WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE

16. Hi everyone, how are you doing today, my name is BISI ADEBANJO i am from ogun state i wrote my WAEC Gc early this year at Odonguyan Grammar School with few of my friends that couldn’t afford a special center too.When the result came out, unfortunately for me i didnt pass in fact i failed woefully.I cried the day light out as a matter-of fact i was already thinking of how to get money to enroll waec again and which trade i will learn before then but i was encouraged abit when i found out my friends tolani and Jeremiah also failed so i waS like “after all am not the only one”.So one blessed day jeremiah told me about a post he saw online about one MR TUNDE and how he has helped people upgrade there results, at first i kicked against it and i told him it was one of those fraudsters. Later he was able to convinced me so we gave it a trail and that changed the whole story.My result is now upgraded and owe it all to MR TUNDE.So friends wipe your tears the solution to all bad result is here, call Mr tunde +2348131959706 or +2348131959706 and thank me later remain bless, love you all..

17. My waec withheld result has just been released with the help of Mrs Gladness‘ I saw a comment about her on the internet on how she has been helping many student upgrading and releasing their held and upgrade their result ‘I decided to call her’ already I have already gotten admission and I was using awaiting result and they are asking me about it ,and I don’t no when waec will release result so I contacted Mrs Gladness and she told me to send all my exam details which I did and I did all what she ask me to do because I don’t no were to put my hope on and I have held so many time about her surprisingly she called me to go and check my result yesterday and I checked the result and it was released and she also help me to upgrade the subject that i did perform well If you need the same help you can call Mrs Gladness on 09052695605

18. hello my fellow students,i am sofia onyebuagu from imo state.iam a candidate of this concluded waec gce.i tried to checked my waec gce result and it was with held and that made me worried and confused on what to do because is my 3rd time of writing the exam i was afraid because i failed the previous ones and my stepmom told me that if i failed this one i will go and learn tailoring ..which is never my dream.as i was checking through the internet i saw so many numbers but i was confused on whom to call for help until when i read about 5 comments saying good things about Mr SULE about how is work really brought about joy to them.immediately i called him for help and he promised to help me..i am here to return my esteem gratitude to Mr SULE for not only helping me to to check my waec gce buthe also upgraded it for me and now i am saying bye bye to waec gce.if you are facing similar waec gce problems,kindly call this god fearing and straight forward Mr SULE now on +2348132869312 for assistance because there are many persons pirating themselves to be waec gce admin..once again the number is +2348132869312

19. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT THIS IS TO CONGRATULATE ALL WAEC/NECO CANDIDATE THAT WROTE EXAMS THIS YEAR THIS IS ALSO TO INFORM ALL OUR CANDIDATE THAT UPGRADING OF JAMB/WAEC/NECO RESULT IS REAL HERE IS A VERY BIG OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE YOUR RESULT… SUCH AS JAMB CBT WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, …. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT 08108662232 TO RELEASE YOUR WITHHELD RESULT. if you know that you are having problem with any of the subject this is the right time for you to upgrade your result now, because it’s not easy to write exam for more than once and also to resolve any other problem call: 08108662232 or 08033145542 for help now.. Remember don’t think all hope call us today for us to rectify your problem_ Also remember the upgrading usually take 1 hour 30 minute.. Before we tell you to go and check your result.. Mobile line_ Tel: 08108662232 or 08033145542. This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel:08108662232 Now! Charges Applies. ========= NOTE:>> CHARGES APPLIED AND THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY.0810866223

20. All thanks to MR RICHARD for helping me upgrade my waec result.Waec 2015 result has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of writing waec exam, out of 9 papers I made only 5 my parents has been asking me about it and I have been given them excuses,I have heard about Waec upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven’t find some one who has really helped me.Once again all thanks to a waec officer MR FRANCIS for helping to upgrade my Waec result ,a friend of mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld waec result so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him because I have no option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Mr RICHARD I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me ,he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation ,surprisingly yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again .I went and checked and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 4 subjects which I failed .Thanks to MR RICHARD. my result has been upgraded and I can now show my parents my result. Waec result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with the help of MR RICHARD i will be greedy if i dont share it with you who also needs help He is a man you can trust,you can call him on 09058832349.

21. sonia williams July 19, 2017, 6:26 am

My fellow student that wrote WAEC Examination…..i want to use this opportunity to thank mr Frank for what he has done for me, when my WAEC result came out i was not happy with the result, because my result was too bad. i got 5credit and the 4 were f9, I was confuse and thinking on what to do, I melt a friend of mine who introduced me to mr Frank, but firstly i was not really sure about that…. so i give a try and really mr Frank upgraded my result including my English language. Thanks to mr Frank God bless you all AMEN.You can call mr Frank on 08169921351 or email on [email protected] He is generious to student..

22. UPGRADING OF YOUR waec jamb gce RESULT CONTACT MR.JAMES BALOGUN
    09024478436 or whatsapp him on 09058832349
    All thanks to mr JAMES BALOGUN for helping me upgrade my JAMB and
    WEAC result.JAMB and WEAC 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I
    couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB and WEAC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents
    has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB and WEAC
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven’t find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB and WEAC officer mr JAMES BALOGUN for helping to upgrade my
    JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB
    and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor mr
    JAMES BALOGUN I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he
    will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr JAMES BALOGUN my result has been
    upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be
    Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr JAMES i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him
    on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION
    OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :call 09024478436 or whatapp 09058832349 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: call 09024478436 or whatsapp him on 09058832349 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

23. WACE RESUIT IS OUT,UPGRADE IS CARRINTILY GOING ON,AND ALSO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO THIER RESUIT WERE SEIZE, HURRY AND CALL THE WACE OFFICER NOW ON 09051432582 FOR UPGRADE AND MORE

24. Good day great students of Nigeria, my name is Frank Sandra UPGRADING WACE result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at WACE office. he actually helped me to upgrade my WACE result and two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released with bad grades IF YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING, RECTIFICATION OF BIO-METRICS ISSUES,WACE RESULT, CORRECTION of NAME , i will advice you call MR William FOR ASSISTANCE::09066011565 Am okay with 100% certain he can be of help to you as he was to me, Here is his email: [email protected]……

25. Upgrading of waec Result is 100% real, because I just did mine today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there who are to take your money. But I did my own through Mr. frank who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this 07058236867

WOW…This is really wonderful. God has done it finally for me. I have been writing waec since the past 5yrs and not making it. I didn’t know there was an upgrade of waec not until i saw a comment on the internet on how one Mr.Frank upgraded someone’s waec result. At first i thought it was fake, but i decided to give it a try and to my greatest surprise, he upgraded my waec result successfully without any delay. With my poor performance i thought i won’t be able to study medicine and surgery again, but today MR.Frank has made me realize my dream. He upgraded my most wanted subjects, they are as follows:
    B2 in ENGLISH
    A1 in CHEMISTRY
    B3 in PHYSICS
    A1 in BIOLOGY AND
    B3 in MATHEMATICS
    So if you are in the same shoes, don’t waste your precious time doing nothing, quickly contact frank on: +2347058236867. Once again a big thanks to frank for upgrading my waec result (08158825725 )…

call +2347058236867 also call +2348158825725 to get every of your exam problems solved. or email;[email protected]