In a statement signed by the Navy Secretary for Chief of the Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy has released the names of candidates who were successful in the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 25 August to 28 September 2017.
Successful candidates are to report for training in 2 different Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Rivers State as follows:
a. NNBTS Batch 27 A – 7 March 2018.
b. NNBTS Batch 27 B – 25 October 2018.
Candidates who fail to report four days after the indicated dates, will not be accepted for training.
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of academic credentials.
- National Identity Card.
- Six (6) passport – sized photographs.
- Two (2) white T-shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutlery etc.
- Two (2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
For further information, kindly check the Nigerian Navy Recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com