NTA Gets New Director General, Also VON, NAN, NBC, FRCN and NOA
The Federal Government through an announcement from the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has appointed new Director General for Communication Agencies namely Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), National Orientation Agency (NOA), Voice of Nigeria (VON), News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC). The new Chief Executives will replace those of the parastatals disengaged on February 15, 2016.
The new Director Generals are:
- Yakubu Mohammed, Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
- Osita Okechukwu, Director-General, Voice of Nigeria (VON).
- Ishaq Modibo Kawu, Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC),
- Mansur Liman, Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
- Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA), and
- Bayo Onanuga, Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)