Federal Civil Service Updates Recruitment Portal, Lists 90 Jobs including DPR
For those interested in the Nigerian Federal Civil Service Jobs, the only means of application is through the Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal.
Below is the breakdown of affected ministries that require applicants.
– Bureau of Public Procurement.
– Federal Ministry of Education.
– Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity.
– Federal Ministry of Finance
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
– Federal Ministry of Information and Culture.
– Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing.
– Federal Ministry of Science and Technology.
– Federal Ministry of Transport.
– Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
– Office of the Surveyor-General of the Federation.
Completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants in line with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Convention.
The completion/submission will run for six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Notice – 22/09/2016: The below information applies to new registration only. If you receive a successfully registered message after you click “Register” you will be automatically logged in and can proceed to available jobs, select and apply. Make sure your Email and Phone are accurate, this only means the FCSC will use in updating you about the status of your application.
Notice 20/09/2016: We’re now sending emails to all those who successfully completed the registration process. However, due to a significant backlog of emails, it may take up to 24 hours for you to receive your activation notice email.
Notice: 16/10/2016: All Registered Accounts have now been activated. If you registered and did not receive an activation email prior to yesterday, you can now use your email and password to log in and complete and application.
For those having problems filling up the forms, the following guidelines should be followed:
– This recruitment portal has been optimised and is responsive to Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, etc. Therefore, you can complete your application using any of the above devices.
– However, take notice that your ability to connect and navigate the portal depends largely on the type of browser and internet/data services you have on these devices, including internet speed at a Cyber Café.
– If you seem to be having problems completing the form, you may need to switch to another device.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service are invited to complete and submit the application on-line on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.