NTA Executive Directors get Term Renewals
President Muhamadu Buhari has approved the renewal of the appointments of executive directors of the Nigerian television authority (NTA)
In a letter signed by the secretary to the government of the federation, boss Mustapha, President Buhari renewed their appointments as executive directors of the NTA for a second and final term of three years.
- Muhammad labbo –Executive director news
- Wole coker –Executive director programmes
- Steve moses okpanachi –Executive director engineering
- Abdulhamid salihu dembos –Executive director marketing
- Dr. Steve egbo –Executive director administration & training
- Mrs. Fatima bada –Executive director finance
President Muhammadu buhari has also resuscitated the position of executive director special duties with the appointment of mallam lawal umar lalu.
Mallam lalu retired as director of programmes in the NTA.
The appointments are in accordance with section 3 (1) of the Nigerian television authority (establishment) act, 1977.
The appointments take effect from 1st April 2020.